Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wow

So I have been so busy I have not had the time to post. Here I am again though.

So my computer took a crap, MOBO or Power supply went out, I was to lazy to figure it out. So I had another mobo and power supply and basically just swapped em out, I did not reinstall any of my OS's. Now before the beast crapped out I had different OS's on there:

Vista
Ubuntu
Kubuntu
Xbuntu

SO, swapped board and PS, and then decided not to install the OS's again.. I was lazy, I also wanted to see if the computer would explode.

So starting off:

Vista: Blue screen right off the bat, no passing go no collecting 200 dollars BSOD
Ubuntu, started up with no problems, started up and started working, it did not even flinch
Kubuntu, same thing no problems.

Xubuntu, well that one froze, it wont go past the loading screen, but not a bad run I think. I do love linux.


- Giggity Giggity Goo

No comments:

Post a Comment