Monday, June 8, 2009

Ch 5. Linux Bible

So, I just finished CH. 5 of the Linux Bible. Now I have to say for beginners this would be some awesome info to give someone, I read it because I am reading from front to back, the only thing new I learned in this chapter was some of the commands. But alas, I do not think i will remember them all just I will be aware of them at this point.


I posted on my twitter earlier that I do not think I will meet the two months bet I made with Brian that if I got certified in Linux certified professional He would buy me a Bonobo from System 76. I do hope that I make it but I have a lot left to learn for that kind of certification, sadly I do not know enough.

I truly understand the phrase "The more I learn, the more I do not know"


-Hey Look over there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment